Pages

SHENANIGANS! SHENANIGANS, I SAY!

There was talking to a dragon, finding out about the Key of Solomon, and also levelling. We're now shiny level niners. Who'd'a thought it?

Courtesy of Monday 19 February 2018's Rifts roleplaying session.


GM: “The GM made a big boo-boo.”

“I’m friends with K’zaa.”
“So was I, and then Audiogalaxy came along.”

“Turn her words against her. Nice.”

(assigning blame for recently acquired colds)
“There were FORRINERS on the boat. And CHILDREN.”
“But she’s foregin too.”
“No, she’s white so it doesn’t count as foreign. This has already been established.”

“She’s very nice to look at. – I’m a Great Horned too.”
“Great Horned, not Great Horny.”

Gorbash (to Tannhauser): “I do not need to hide in your presence.”
Player: “Scrape, scrape, grovel.”

Player: “We walk up to the dragon, looking very harmless to dragons.”
GM: “That’s achieved by just being you.”
Player: “Harsh.”

“I don’t fight small wars.”
“Small wars fight you?”
“They tend to go around you?”

“What idiots are going to start a war here? Oh, wait ...”

Player: “Multiple people will be casting the spell.”
GM: “Only casting it once, though.”
Player: “But there’s three of them casting it.”
GM: “That doesn’t count.”
Player: “SHENANIGANS! SHENANIGANS, I SAY!”

“They’re thinking big picture.”
“I’m glad someone is!”

To be continued!