Pages

Feeding Kanye West to an undead T-Rex

Our modern day superheroes have managed to restore the missing school to the physical world again, except it's relocated to Easter Island. The heroes relocated to Moscow to find our Russian characters frozen in stasis coffins. People having to act out two characters at once ensued.

Then there was a portal to Wall Street and fighting Eris, goddess of chaos, and suchlike until the world was saved. This involved a pillar that was supposed to have been a lava lamp but in fact was a couple of Appletiser cans stacked on top of each other, figurines in tiny cages, an undead T-Rex that had lived in the sewers, Kanye West and all sorts of weird and wonderful things.

In the end the bad guys were defeated and most of the characters were still alive to tell the tale afterwards. Good game, great campaign. :)

Courtesy of Sunday 21 May 2017's Mutants & Masterminds adventure at Odin's Table.


“You mean you actually used facts instead of taking people for their word?!”

“I invoke the ancient art of calling dibs!”

“I don’t know where the Librarian is.”
“She’s in the library. Duuh.”

Player 1: “There was a guy two classrooms down who could turn any condiment into any other condiment. This place is WEIRD.”
Player 2: “Ah, Ketchup King. I love that guy.”
Player 3: “I thought he was Mustard Man?”

“Let’s crack open a coffin and hope it’s one of the people we’re looking for.”
“I hope we find Philip J Fry!”

“You’re more useful than you look.”
“I can look like anything.”

“Evergreen’s gone dad-jokey in stasis.”

Player 1: “I’m gonna shoot her in the head!”
GM: “Make me a Will save.”
Player 1: “A Will save? Oh.”
Player 2: “You don’t want to shoot her.”

GM: “If all the gods are rising, yeah, you want to stop that.”
Player: “I’m trying to but I rolled a six!”

GM: “He roars, because I like making T-Rex noises.”

“So we’re feeding Kanye West to an undead T-Rex.”

“I’m-a let you finish, but I’m the best meal this T-Rex has ever had!”

“Back in the cage! Back in the cage! It’s safer in the cage!”

Player: “What happens to America?”
GM: “In the Church of Scientology, there’s a rumble. Xenu appears.”
Player: “Holy shit, they were RIGHT all along!”

“I died as I lived.”
“As Oprah Winfrey?!”

The -gasp- End!