Pages

I love being a crazy god!

We went to check out the local Center Parcs holiday resort thingy. There were orcs. The orcs were having an argument about who should get to have a key. Elani made everyone in the party look like orcs and then challenged them - the key should go to him (her).

The key was eventually found inside a platinum chest inside a vault. She showed the key to the orcs, making her alias the rightful leader of the orcs, and told them to go kill some Netheril to prove their worth. They went on their merry way and we emptied the vault and took the riches back to Tilverton to fund our new Pantheon.

Three sessions ago we only had a session or two left. At this rate, we have at least two more sessions. We like to take our time, clearly.

Courtesy of Monday 30 October 2017's Godbound session.

Godbound logo

“We had an emergency at home today. The internet went down.”
“That’s not so bad.”
“WHAT?!”

“Now that we are gods, what does it take to make—”
“A lightbulb?”
“That’s the Sun Word, which I was also considering taking.”

“If you’re a druid you shouldn’t be so fucking greedy!”
“He’s only a half druid.”

“How many Pokémon can I catch before I drive the GM insane?”

“Sing a happy song!”
“Why does it have to be a HAPPY song? Why can’t it we sing Morrissey and be miserable instead?”
“And if a double-decker bus – I can build one of those! – crashes into us …”

“Looks like holiday homes.”
“Timeshares?”
“We knew this was an evil place.”

GM: “How do you proceed?”
Player: “Carefully.”
GM: “You proceed carefully.”

Player 1: “It IS a holiday village!”
Player 2: “Do they have a pancake house?”
GM: “No.”
Player 2: “Then it’s not a Center Parcs.”

“Where’s my comms unit?!”
“I can’t build it yet!”

“The translation you get from me is: it’s a pissing contest.”

“I think you’re tired when you want to ask why you have an eternity symbol on your d20, and a few seconds later realise that oh yeah, it’s an 8.”

“It’s like when we went into Tilverton. We had no idea what was there!”
“And that worked out alright!”

“Do we want to kill all the orcs? The elf votes yes!”
“The elf isn’t there!”

“Is there anything I can do to help? Besides being eaten?”

GM: “You find the vault. It looks like something broke out from inside.”
Player: “I was going to say ‘how fortuitous!’ but now I’m not sure.”

“I love being a crazy god.”
“This is where we have a Pantheon vote.”

Player: “I don’t trust you.”
GM: “Of course you shouldn’t, I’m the GM.”

To be continued!