Pages

We're nice and very comforting people

Ehhhhh, long time no see?

We opened a café and, uh, things have been a bit hectic ever since ...

Courtesy of Monday 16 May 2016's Rifts roleplaying session at Odin's Table.


“It’s a weasel from crack cocaine land, of course it makes that noise!”

“Did it work?”
“We meant your bowels, not the toilet.”

“The day you get offended by something I say, I’ll join UKIP.”

“Anybody needs any monsters slaying?”
“Yeah. Nxla.”

“You’re doing that thing with your face again. I think it’s called expressions?”

“That joke was deader than someone who’s been over-comforted.”

“I missed something there, but I think it’s okay for it to remain missed.”

“Does anyone smell that? It smells like side plot.”
“I thought you were going to say pizza.”

“Not helping.”
“No change from normal, then.”
“Why did I help you?”

“We can’t use that plan.”
“BUT I JUST WORKED IT OUT!”

GM: “The game master missed something very important here, I think”

“When did you read my mind? That was exactly my plan!”
“I’ve only read your mind twice, I won’t do it again.”

“There’s no kill quite like overkill.”

“What scale is that?”
“Logarithmic. From one to a bit further away.”

“I wonder if casting See Invisible on the dragon makes him see double?”

“Every now and then I fall apart ... for I am a zombie with leprosy.”

“570 damage? Not bad. Not the best, but not bad.”
“Bad for the monsters, though.”

“Is he within 2000 yards?”
“Yes! How fast do you think you can run?!”

“They’re invisible.”
“Can I see them?”
“No, they’re invisible.”

“You’re a changed man. You didn’t say which way you’d changed.”

“I comforted him until he popped.”
“What do you mean ‘popped’?”
“It was the sound he made.”

Booker: “We’re nice people.”
Alistair: “No, we’re not! Gorbash and Jayson are, Elyssia is nice by nature. We two are dodgy as fuck!”

To be continued!