Pages

Can we loot now?

There's not that much to say about this session, aside from that the party got busy attacking the water cultists in the keep.

Aial did his thing in one of the towers while the others attacked the people in the harbour area.

Hearing a female chanting in the chapel, Schnick had a Trauma Flashback and attacked the chapel with fire. He was quite successful.

Kyla stabberised a guide, and even the noble Lo-Kag got in on the murderising.

It was like watching a gory hoover in slow motion.

Courtesy of Tuesday 9 June 2015's 5th Edition Dugeons & Dragons roleplaying session at Chimera.

Dungeons & Dragons

“This surrender thing is pretty common, right?”
“You didn’t say that in a French accent.”
“It’s a good thing we’re not roleplaying stereotypes.”

“My Stealth is 26.”
“That’s too high. Can you lower it, please?”

“Actually, the idea to attack this keep was the GM’s.”

“Oh yeah, I forgot the metal d8’s painful to roll.”

“What do you take us for? Responsible adventurers?”

“Why didn’t you shoot the guy that wasn’t hurt?” (wasting a crit)

“It’s a sturdy wooden door in front of the chapel? Well, it’s on fire now, isn’t it?”

“Yes, my coup de grâce JUST hit. You like to point that out, don’t you?”

“Snake eyes for damage!”
“Been there! That was my last damage roll.”

“Can we loot now?”
“I’m the rogue and I haven’t looted anyone yet!”

“I haven’t withheld anything anyone didn’t know about.”

“Did you just call me a bugbear? I’m a Smurf!”

“It’s only half my hit points.”
“In one go.”

Next session the party will continue to clear out the water cult keep, so there might not be that many quotes then either.